The ICE Pay Team Will Ensure
- Your payroll will be processed accurately and on time.
- We will manage the administration of payment and submissions to Revenue on your behalf.
- Your payroll will be monitored for tax efficiencies for both employer and employees.
- Your data will be processed and stored in our secure facility. The processing and storage of your data off-site also reduces the possibility of confidential information about employees and their payments being seen by unauthorized persons in your organisation.
- Your Payroll will be compliant with Taxation and Legal Requirements (Revenue, Data Protection and Anti-Money Laundering).
- You will benefit from independent specialised control systems to monitor your payroll for inaccuracies and discrepancies.
- Your organisation will have access to qualified Payroll specialists from ICE Group.
What We Do
As a specialist Payroll Management Team, we provide a range of additional supports to your business ranging from compliance, reporting and control systems to additional added-value information and supports to your staff.
Calculations & Payments
- Payroll processing based on data supplied for your employees.
- The input of variable data to include permanent and temporary changes for all employees.
- Accurate computation of all PAYE, PRSI and USC deductions.
- Computation of Additional Payments and deductions.
- Processing of additional elements e.g. expenses, commission, bonuses
- Calculation and application of Benefit In Kind (BIK) for each pay period.
- Computation and payment of Attachment of Earnings by Court Order.
- Creation and upload of SEPA file for payment of employees directly from a client bank account (major Irish banks) each payday directly to your employees and third parties.
- Review and comparison of raw data prior to calculations and processing.
- Process quality checks including manual calculations and comparison with previous periods.
- Preparation of preview files for approval by your authorised representative.
- Payroll monitoring to ensure optimum tax efficiencies for employer and employees.
- Completion of payroll on approval from authorised payroll representative.
- Compliance with legal and regulatory requirements of the Office of the Data Protection Commission.
- Confidentiality of employees maintained
- Data encryption and processing of payroll within our payroll systems.
- Choice of: hard copy security sealed payslips, password protected payslips emailed to employees.
- Confirmation of employee registration with Revenue for RPN.
- Download and processing of RPN from Revenue for each pay period.
- Preparation and submission of Revenue – Direct Payroll Reporting requirements.
- Confirmation of liability to Revenue at appropriate cut-off date.
- Preparation of year-end reporting
- Preparation and submission of employee cessation to Revenue as required.
- Control Summary with key Payroll Summary Details.
- Gross-to-net report showing a summary of deductions from Gross Pay and resulting Nett payment due for all employees.
- Summary Reports for all deductions: PAYE, PRSI, USC’s, Pensions, PRSA’s, BIK, etc.
- Cost Reports for Departmental Analysis.
- Monitoring and reporting of payments to Revenue.
- Summary Revenue Payment Details by month.
Additional Services for Employers and Staff:
- Analysis and review of payroll additions and deduction structure for maximum tax efficiencies.
- Consultation with the employer on various payroll elements to ensure payroll cost optimization.
- Periodic review of payroll for optimisation of payroll structure.
- Preparation and submission of Central Statistics Office requirements [if requested].
- Review of the service levels and performance with the client.